Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ravioli and Garlic Bread

I really need to get around to getting an actual bento and some of those mini-sauce holders shaped like fish and elephants and stuff. We're going to Ho's again this weekend (I hope) but I have no idea if they have them or not (we didn't have much time to really explore last time).

Today I'm taking storebought fresh 4-cheese ravioli, with Prego sausage-garlic tomato sauce, and homemade garlic bread (toast one slice of bread, slather it with margarine the second it pops out of the toaster, realize the margarine is not melting fast enough and microwave it for 10 seconds, then rub with a cut garlic clove and slice into quarters). Yesterday I was bad and had taco bell because I was really not in the mood for cooking and all my nice snacky things (grapes, grape tomatoes) were all gone. Also I'm all out of deli turkey now.

We should be going to the grocery store this weekend (the regular kind, and HOPEFULLY Hen House if I can convince Alex that the increased cost is worth it) and I intend to pick up lots of bentoriffic things.

No comments: